vrijdag 13 november 2009

Memory Lane

It all started when a friend posted a music video of Lea Salonga singing Pasko na Sinta ko. Being a fan of her, I had to watch the video and listen to her sings.

My whole body was attuned to the song the entire time it was being played. It was quite relaxing and enjoyable. Because of that, I had to search for her other christmas songs. When I was done, I proceeded to listen to Gary Valenciano. Another of my favorite singer. Such emotions when he sings. He doesn't have the greatest vocal chords but he sings with such emotions that you can't help but be with the music.

The entire time I was listening to the music, part of me was busy traveling down the memory lane. A phase of life gone but not forgotten. The good old days with all the hardships and yet full of joy. Part of me longs to go back and live it again. If only it is possible. I wouldn't waste a single second and jump back. Not to forget the present but to enjoy once again the joy from the past. The comfort it offers.

If only.......

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten